1. Enter the six digit Centre Number.
2. Enter the four digit Candidate Number.
3. Choose session from the drop down list, either June or November.
4. Choose level from the drop down list, either O'Level or A'level.
5. Enter the Year you sat for the exam.
6. Enter your Candidate Name correctly ,starting with your surname followed by your firstname and then your initials(if you have a second name).
7. Enter your date of birth, using the dd/mm/yyyy format.
8. Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application.
9. Enter a password, that comprises of a capital letter, digits,and non alphabetic characters. For example Zimsec123! would be a valid password.
10. Reenter the password in the confirm password text box.
11. Click the register button.
12. If account registration is successful, the application will redirect to the login screen.
13. If there are any errors, the application will display the errors on the screen.
14. It's important for the candidate to remember their Username in case they loose their password.
15. Contact 08080147 our tollfree number using an ecoonet line or (0242) 304118 for help.
Copyright © 2021 Zimbabwe School Examinations Council
Version 1.0.1 Powered by f5