1. Enter the six digit Centre Number.
2. Enter the four digit Candidate Number.
3. Choose session from the drop down list, either June or November.
4. Choose level from the drop down list, either O'Level or A'level.
5. Enter the Year you sat for the exam.
6. Enter your Candidate Name as it appears on the statement of entry.
If the name typed differ in anyway from the one on the statement of entry, the account will not be created.
7. Enter your date of birth, using the dd/mm/yyyy format.
8. Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application.
9. Enter a password, that comprises of a capital letter, digits,and non alphabetic characters. For example Zimsec123! would be a valid password.
10. Reenter the password in the confirm password text box.
11. Enter the the security phrase of your choice for example, i am jonathan, take note of the spaces within your security phrase as these spaces are also considered as characters.
12. Click the register button.
13. If account registration is successful, the application will redirect to the login screen.
14. If there are any errors, the application will display the errors on the screen.
15. It's important for the candidate to remember their Security Phrase and Username in case they loose their password.
16. Contact 08080147 our tollfree number using an ecoonet line or (0242) 304118 for help.
Copyright © 2020 Zimbabwe School Examinations Council
Version 1.0.1 Powered by f5